We all know how IQ plays an important role in professional as well as personal growth. And most of us also accept the importance of EQ, too. While IQ and EQ are complementary to each other, did you know that there is a third Q that is in play now?
As our guest for this week, John Spence says, AQ is the need of an hour and is a must in the current environment for everyone. Not only for leaders but for everyone.
We talk about:
- What is the future of leadership?
- Where are the gaps in leadership communication?
- What's the story behind AQ?
- How do IQ, EQ, and AQ work in a leadership context?
- Why some people strive for personal growth and others don't?
- A few futuristic leadership qualities you must pay attention to.
- How do you develop AQ?
- Why discipline is important along with AQ?
is an author, international executive coach, professional development educator, virtual trainer, strategic planning facilitator, keynote speaker, and developer of online learning programs. He is recognized as one of the top business thought leaders and leadership development experts in the world and was named by the American Management Association as one of America’s Top 50 Leaders to Watch along with Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google and Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
As a consultant and coach to organizations worldwide, from startups to the Fortune 10, John is dedicated to helping people and businesses be more successful by “Making the Very Complex… Awesomely Simple